Metal Crew - now recruiting mature players

Mephilist

Hey everyone!

(Started in Alpha) I have decided to start up my own guild, that I decided to call “Metal Crew”. You have may have seen me else where here on the forums or in-game. I want this guild to be consisting of mature players only. We'll have a skype group and eventually a Teamspeak if we get big enough.

steel_type_pokemon_trainers_by_saintnaruto-d75tc3a_zpse6zme1d7.jpg

About Us:

You join all these guilds/clans, and either there is too many people, and not good leadership, or you join one that is on the verge of failing, and zero activity.

We are here to offer the best of the best. We aim to please our members by providing them with active, and on task leaders, and bringing in Quality members! We are not here to show numbers, We are here to get to know our fellow gamers, and build a gaming community everyone can call home. Metal Crew is a group of players who have honed their skills by Training with each other without whining like babies over it, when you play with each other you get good. we play for fun while still being competitive. Our guild is very easy going, we have to be because if your not you will not be in this guild very long. If anyone is wanting to join just talk to any of the crew mates and your request will be taken into consideration by the leader Mephilist.

JOINING PROCESS:

In order to join you must message a crew member and they will tell Mephilist, we will discuss it and than you move on to a period where you play with us and join our calls (skype, ts, etc) to get to know us (or just comment here a little bit about yourself). We would love to have a very skilled player but if your attitude is not good than it will not matter how good you are you WILL NOT make the cut. We look for relaxed gamers who love to play and are good people and must have an understanding of game mechanics (at least be decent). Time for this varies.

CODE OF CONDUCT:

- No lying about age

- No drama (this is a biggy)

- No scamming

- No hacks

- Respect everyone

- Listen to Staff

- Don't harass other players

- follow in game and Forum Rules

Pretty simple rules, if you cant folow them please understand we are not afraid to kick. 1st Failure to abide by these rules will result in a warning and 2nd will result in being kicked.

:thanks:

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png

Re: [ÄURA] Aura Guild

<t>Meet the Family!!!<br/>

( If you feel that you would like to contribute to Aura further, why not consider becoming a Guild staff member? If you feel like this opportunity is for you, please PM me a little about yourself and what you have to offer.)<br/>

<br/>

Guild Owner: <br/>

Lord Mephilist <br/>

<br/>

Guild Head Admin: <br/>

(open) - alliance manager<br/>

<br/>

Guild Admins:<br/>

VectorPrime- Leadership council <br/>

(open) - Leadership Council <br/>

(open) - Leadership Council <br/>

<br/>

Guild Heads:<br/>

(open) - Makes sure other mods do their jobs and Gets final word on who becomes helper<br/>

<br/>

Guild Moderators: <br/>

(open) - Helps out on forums and teaches helpers<br/>

(open) - Helps out on forums and teaches helpers<br/>

<br/>

Guild Helpers:<br/>

(open) - hosts tourneys/ contests on the game/forums<br/>

(open) - hosts tourneys/ contests on the game/forums<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Premium (honorable) Members: <br/>

(Open to those that donate to support other members or the cause) <br/>

<br/>

Guild Members:<br/>

CocoaGaming56<br/>

(you here)</t>

Re: [ÄURA] Aura Guild

<r><QUOTE author="Quakkz"><s>

</s>hahaha, did u really just copy paste steal a pokemmo guild? :D at least come up with something yourself<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I came from a "team" called Aura on another mmo a long time ago. I didn't copy and paste a single thing (ranks, setup, rules, all of it was original) that was theirs other then the tag. I liked the name because it was from my favorite movie Lucario and the mystery of mew, also Lucario is my favorite poke and Aaron is my name in real life, so it does make sense. Thanks for the criticism though! (btw i also recognize you from the MMO i used to play on) = )</r>