Metal Crew - now recruiting mature players

Mephilist

Re: ÄURA Guild - now recruiting mature players

<r><QUOTE author="RysPicz"><s>

</s>You did stole the introduction, team name and took the idea of the team, I know, because I speak as a leader of this team. :)<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I assume your gary? Please show me where i stole your words? Artwork? code of conduct? Ranks? forum title? introduction? And like i said before this is a guild not a team. But thanks for your criticism! If you want i can change the name if your that upset about it = )</r>

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png

Re: The Lost Light Guild - now recruiting mature players

<t>The name has changed from Aura to "the lost light" due to the fact Other players from another mmo feel that i stole their "team" idea for my guild and have decided to "call me out on the forums" (although the only thing in common was the name)</t>

Re: ÄURA Guild - now recruiting mature players

<r><QUOTE author="RysPicz"><s>

</s>Not Gary, I am Forfiter a'ka RysPicz, the current leader of Aura. Tag is identical, we have changed [PoAu] into [ÄURA]. It's a big coincidence you took that exact tag with that exact Ä. Besides look at your introduction and ours. It's practically the same.<br/>

<br/>

I don't really give a poo, but it would at least be nice if you'd say from where you got it. My idea when coming to this game was restoring [PoAu] anyway, rather than going along with Aura. My folks are really sentimental about the tag.<br/>

<br/>

Either way, good luck with your team.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

well i hope the name change calms your "folks". And thank you! good luck with yours as well!!</r>

Re: The Lost Light Guild - now recruiting mature players

<t>Goodluck with your guild! :)</t>

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...