Horon Boss and Rapidash

Xapecs

Hello guys,

Since I failed to catch the Darkrai because of an unlucky dc I decided to fight Horon to reset Darkrai and catch it. After some tries I finally defeated him without any of my Pokémon fainted.

After the battle he talked to me and finally disappeared. Now I wondered why I wasn’t able to fight his rapidash to tame it?

Darkrai itself reset perfectly and I was able to catch it. But the rapidash still is in the dark valley. Iam able to talk to it but I only got the text „Rapidash!“ without the chance to encounter it. And as I said before horon has disappeared.

So I just wanna to know if this is a bug or you only have to chance to catch Rapidash OR to reset the quest/darkrai?

Apecs

• Like 1

Hello guys,

Since I failed to catch the Darkrai because of an unlucky dc I decided to fight Horon to reset Darkrai and catch it. After some tries I finally defeated him without any of my Pokémon fainted.

After the battle he talked to me and finally disappeared. Now I wondered why I wasn’t able to fight his rapidash to tame it?

Darkrai itself reset perfectly and I was able to catch it. But the rapidash still is in the dark valley. Iam able to talk to it but I only got the text „Rapidash!“ without the chance to encounter it. And as I said before horon has disappeared.

So I just wanna to know if this is a bug or you only have to chance to catch Rapidash OR to reset the quest/darkrai?

Apecs

I too have the same problem, what you said above . And after defeating HORON , I successfully got a chance at Darkrai but , I still can't fight that Halloween Rapidash .! Have you found the reason..? If yes please reply me mate

Hello @xApecs and @MK20021127

To obtain the Halloween Rapidash Mount you must first need to obtain Darkrai. Once Darkrai is obtained you must fight Horon again. As you said he disappeared, he should reappear again in 3 days/72 hours as this is his cooldown.

You will then need to beat Horon without any of your pokémon being fainted and select Yes when being asked to Tame the Halloween Rapidash.

I hope this information was useful. Good luck to you both.

• Like 1

spacer.png

To obtain the Halloween Rapidash Mount you must first need to obtain Darkrai. Once Darkrai is obtained you must fight Horon again. As you said he disappeared, he should reappear again in 3 days/72 hours as this is his cooldown.

You will then need to beat Horon without any of your pokémon being fainted and select Yes when being asked to Tame the Halloween Rapidash.

I hope this information was u

Thank You very much sir..! Thanks a lot..!