TYROGUE WON'T EVOLVE!

Onlinegamerz

i got a level 17 tyrogue then leveled up defense EV up and used rare candies to get to 20, it only prompted evolution of hitmontop so i canceled cause i think the BASE stat was needed to be DEF > ATK for hitmonchan, so i tried getting base stat to improve by grinding EV. used rare candy and didn't prompt evolution on level 21. so i relogged and used candy again to 22 and it prompted hitmontop again, so i thought maybe because i only had 1 def greater than atk (22 atk 23 def) that when i leveled it up it was equal (23atk 23def) so now i leveled EV again to gain def stat. it was now 2 base stats higher this time (23 atk 25 def) so i leveled it with rare candy to 23 but no evolution prompted, did a relog and tried again and again and again and now my tyrogue is 30 and still no evolution prompt and i wasted ALL of my RARE CANDIES and still no evolution prompt for a hitmonchan.

0.JPG.8cfd9d00b219987571c145f1438c8b25.JPG

i got a level 17 tyrogue then leveled up defense EV up and used rare candies to get to 20, it only prompted evolution of hitmontop so i canceled cause i think the BASE stat was needed to be DEF > ATK for hitmonchan, so i tried getting base stat to improve by grinding EV. used rare candy and didn't prompt evolution on level 21. so i relogged and used candy again to 22 and it prompted hitmontop again, so i thought maybe because i only had 1 def greater than atk (22 atk 23 def) that when i leveled it up it was equal (23atk 23def) so now i leveled EV again to gain def stat. it was now 2 base stats higher this time (23 atk 25 def) so i leveled it with rare candy to 23 but no evolution prompted, did a relog and tried again and again and again and now my tyrogue is 30 and still no evolution prompt and i wasted ALL of my RARE CANDIES and still no evolution prompt for a hitmonchan.

wasted all 13 of my rare candies that was left for this. please help and if can compensate candies even at least 1 for me to level it up once for evolution then that would be great.

Greetings, @onlinegamerz

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This is a problem regarding the happiness of the pokemon.

I would like suggest you to let your pokemon gets defeat by a wild pokemon to make his happiness decrease, log out for a couple seconds, then log in revive it and then level up it again to make it evolve.

I will be waitting your reply.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png