Can have i been hacked?

Mene2424

I havent loggen on in 3 days and when i come back my character is in another location,i suddenly have 3.5m and my fennekin is missing... Is this a bug or can it be that someone has my accountsdetalis and has logged in my account? If its a bug can it be fixed? If its a scam can it be resolved? Thanks in advance.

I havent loggen on in 3 days and when i come back my character is in another location,i suddenly have 3.5m and my fennekin is missing... Is this a bug or can it be that someone has my accountsdetalis and has logged in my account? If its a bug can it be fixed? If its a scam can it be resolved? Thanks in advance.

Please make sure to change your password as fast as possible. Then can you tell me around how much did you have before getting 3.5m and did you share your password with anyone? Also do you know anything about the player called TWEEKIO?

You fennekin seemed to be sold for 400k for the player Yuup. and I just returned it so make sure to check your last box to find it. Also you can sell/trash the excess item you don't want better me removing them if you think about it. Let me know if anything is needed and make sure to answer the questions.

One for all, all for one.

First of all Tweekio is a guy that asked me to help him for the Darkrai quest.. We had a long chat( i dont know if you can see it). I didnt give my password to anyone. . Thank you so much for your help.... I lost it when i logged in.... I couldnt find my fennekin anywhere.....I will change my password asap... Again thanks alot :)

First of all Tweekio is a guy that asked me to help him for the Darkrai quest.. We had a long chat( i dont know if you can see it). I didnt give my password to anyone. . Thank you so much for your help.... I lost it when i logged in.... I couldnt find my fennekin anywhere.....I will change my password asap... Again thanks alot :)

He was IP related to you so he probably guessed your password so make sure to change it yeah like I said. You're welcome and I'll keep the thread opened in case anything is needed.

One for all, all for one.