Coins on server

Ddlake

If I have 5 coins on the silver server. Is that mean I have 5 coins as well on the gold server?

Greetings, @ddlake

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes, that is true, if you for example have 50 coins on silver because you bought something and you would like to go to Gold server you would be able to spend those coins in Gold server as well.

Do not hesitate in ask if you continue having doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

• Like 1
Nezuko.png

Greetings, @ddlake

Yes, that is true, if you for example have 50 coins on silver because you bought something and you would like to go to Gold server you would be able to spend those coins in Gold server as well.

Do not hesitate in ask if you continue having doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Thanks!

Another question: I haven't started "my progress" on the Gold server yet. When I start, will the currencies I have on the Silver server be available on the Gold server?

Thanks!

Another question: I haven't started "my progress" on the Gold server yet. When I start, will the currencies I have on the Silver server be available on the Gold server?

Greetings, @ddlake

You would have to start all again if you log on Gold Server and you will not have any of your items on your bag.

I hope this have clarified your doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

Greetings, @ddlake

You would have to start all again if you log on Gold Server and you will not have any of your items on your bag.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

I mean the "Coins" (which are usually bought with real money), even if I haven't started my journey on the Gold server yet, when I start, will they be there?

I mean the "Coins" (which are usually bought with real money), even if I haven't started my journey on the Gold server yet, when I start, will they be there?

Greetings, @ddlake

Yes, they will be there from the start.

have a great day,

Nezuko

• Like 1
Nezuko.png