New Bug, flying and fire type training area

Saintebaguette

Hi dear staff!

I would like to suggest an area, possibly a cave, near Cerulean City or Cerulean Cave ( like a forest) where we can train and level up high level bug, flying and fire type pokemon as it is currently nearly impossible(like nightmarish because the wild mons are 2x against them and take 1/2x from them) to do so in Cerulean Cave. This cave would have high level grass and bug type spawns, or other types that would help with that. I believe it would improve player experience and excites them to hunt more.

Thanks for your time!

• Like 10
https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

Bug is easy, go into the water, most flying types have 0 problem killing arbok/golbat, and are alot faster so can run from the rock pokemon. Fire type are generally the same as flying, just fight arbok/golbat.

While I always welcome the idea of a new area. The reasons behind this I think are well intentioned but incorrect. Still wouldn't complain if a new area came out.

76771214_Screenshot_20191122-1208052.png.dd0725fb6df2175c64ef4e3ac3374d57.png

Current stuff I'm training in cc, after this run growlithe will be able to 1hko stuff and I'll swap a whimsicott out for a new low lvl poke

Growlithe is fire

Swablu is flying

I don't use any 1 use items (sash ect)

Edited by Allsmell

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

@Allsmell I dont actually think u understood the post? Im not asking how do i train, im asking an area to make it easier?

Maybe we should look more on others (and remember, not everyone done pinkan area or can do and is like less that someone will waste the chance of getting a pinkan to level a low lvl mon(?) )

Ofc u can use a "false swipe here and there" and use revives or the npc on your side to revive while paying 1500...

So i really dont think you understood the meaning of the post.... Anyway, thanks for your opinion either way but, wont change the need we currently have :ChikoritaWTF:

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!