Epic Tanky Bulbasaur SOLD

Kosgladx

Hi, i just want to say I made offer more than 15 hours ago on the chat, I offered ms, u kept B.O on chat, you didnt even give a time on your B.O, I stayed waiting for you for more than 30 minutes and then you sent me a message that u will leave, u gave me no conformation of any sort, I assumed u didn't like my offer and left, u came back just now and sent me a message to buy it from you, I refused because I spent the money, next time confirm to me, am not a child to wait for u to decide, and now you come here to report me, I should be reporting you.

102471 Hi, i just want to say I made offer more than 15 hours ago on the chat, I offered ms, u kept B.O on chat, you didnt even give a time on your B.O, I stayed waiting for you for more than 30 minutes and then you sent me a message that u will leave, u gave me no conformation of any sort, I assumed u didn't like my offer and left, u came back just now and sent me a message to buy it from you, I refused because I spent the money, next time confirm to me, am not a child to wait for u to decide, and now you come here to report me, I should be reporting you, your a sneak and I warn other players from dealing with you.

It was about 8 hours ago, i told you i was going offline for some hours, when i came back, 2 hours after that, you weren't online anymore, when i found you, you denied the pokemon. I told you "i'll be going offline for some hours" and you think i didn't like your offer? and if you know that there was a topic with the bulbasaur you are obviously lying, cause the topic kept your offer, stop creating excuses.

102335 q7s76Xq.png

SOLD

Had no idea about this thread, as far as am concerned I have full right to take back my offer, I found something better for cheaper, but the main point is u left with out confirming anything to me, it wasn't a fake offer, you just left, said I will be back later bye, I assumed u thought u could get better for it, and decide to pursue other things, your just being very childish and sour and telling me that you will report me for fake offer, that's not cool in my book, thank you, good night.