Help me

Realzan

i have lvlng my customer poke, and i have been in gold server, how to get back they poke to the own ?

Can you please provide more details? Like whose pokemon and what was the deal? and is he from gold server as well or is it silver? Waiting your reply.

One for all, all for one.

Can you please provide more details? Like whose pokemon and what was the deal? and is he from gold server as well or is it silver? Waiting your reply.

hes from silver, i lvlng hes pokemon, i forget the nick, hes leader of guild predators in silver, and another guy the nick is randy107

hes from silver, i lvlng hes pokemon, i forget the nick, hes leader of guild predators in silver, and another guy the nick is randy107

2 poke i lvng but i moved to gold server, so if u can help me, please get back to him poke, nickname is iirushi i think<(leader guild predators) , and randy107

Wingull will be back on Randy107 in the next days.

i really hate this guy, i try to get back his poke, and he still tell me scammer, fck, my name is broken, maybe next time, no more anyone wwant lvlng with me, because my name is broken, i really hate this guy, go pls get back his wingul