Lost Pokemon on the PC

Cynero616

Hello everybody, i recently traded a haunter with a player. Although i didn't finished the region yet, i couldn't use it of course. After i finished the eight gyms i looked in the pc again but couldn't find it. I'm absolutely sure that i didn't release it. Sadly i don't have much information about it, but i hope that you can help me out. The player really want his haunter back of course. :3

Best wishes

Cynero616

Hello everybody, i recently traded a haunter with a player. Although i didn't finished the region yet, i couldn't use it of course. After i finished the eight gyms i looked in the pc again but couldn't find it. I'm absolutely sure that i didn't release it. Sadly i don't have much information about it, but i hope that you can help me out. The player really want his haunter back of course. :3

Best wishes

Cynero616

Hello @Cynero616.

I looked in our tools and saw that the user you got it from has the Haunter back. Could you communicate with the user and ask him/her to check their pc inventory?

I think he/she can find it in box 18/19.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.