Cant login nor cant i reset my PW on silver server.

Zer0

zer0heute um 16:00 Uhr

hello everyone, today i encountered a problem, as i tried to login on my pc rather then on my tablet where i have everything set up allready, the launcher told me to megre my acount with the dashboard, something i allready did do some years ago and i can login there as usual, but not into the game.

snowflake huntressheute um 16:03 Uhr

?resetpass

BuddyBotBOTheute um 16:03 Uhr

You can reset your password here.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forgot-password

If you are experiencing issues, try to clear your browser cache or try a different web browser!

@Zer0 try this to link accounts

zer0heute um 16:05 Uhr

thank you @buddybot , tried that allready but it always says the token expired.

thx @Snowflake huntress, ill try that

uummm.... what exactly? there is no link in your answere

snowflake huntressheute um 16:06 Uhr

use a different browser

and no special characters a-z and 0-9

lol yes its the link from the bot ^^^

zer0heute um 16:13 Uhr

unfortunately it stells me the token haas expired :frowning: tried it without special charcters and on firefox now

heute um 16:14 Uhr

Can you please clear the cahce of the browser you're using.

Additionally can you please delete all emails received from PRO in regards of resetting the password.

zer0heute um 16:15 Uhr

i had to install firefox all new so its clear on that front

ok il try that

heute um 16:16 Uhr

Also, after this is done when resetting the passowrd in the reset pass link. When it asks for you to enter your username. Can you please type the username in all Lower Case letters too. This may help also. @Zer0

zer0heute um 16:18 Uhr

allready did the o of zer0 is just a zero y itself

by itself

tried it again and it didnt work, i gave in a server transfer order in hope it will resolve the problem

heute um 16:29 Uhr

If your name contains a number sure add it in. I meant the other letters xd.

heute um 16:31 Uhr

Hmmm, if you're having troubles with token expired still and can still login into the forums. I guess make a post and a staff member can help you out. @Zer0

?gs

BuddyBotBOTheute um 16:31 Uhr

Here is a link to the General Support sub-forum.

https://tinyurl.com/PROGeneralSupport

zer0heute um 16:00 Uhr

hello everyone, today i encountered a problem, as i tried to login on my pc rather then on my tablet where i have everything set up allready, the launcher told me to megre my acount with the dashboard, something i allready did do some years ago and i can login there as usual, but not into the game.

?resetpass

BuddyBotBOTheute um 16:03 Uhr

You can reset your password here.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forgot-password

If you are experiencing issues, try to clear your browser cache or try a different web browser!

@Zer0 try this to link accounts

zer0heute um 16:05 Uhr

thank you @buddybot , tried that allready but it always says the token expired.

thx @Snowflake huntress, ill try that

uummm.... what exactly? there is no link in your answere

snowflake huntressheute um 16:06 Uhr

use a different browser

and no special characters a-z and 0-9

lol yes its the link from the bot ^^^

zer0heute um 16:13 Uhr

unfortunately it stells me the token haas expired :frowning: tried it without special charcters and on firefox now

heute um 16:14 Uhr

Can you please clear the cahce of the browser you're using.

Additionally can you please delete all emails received from PRO in regards of resetting the password.

zer0heute um 16:15 Uhr

i had to install firefox all new so its clear on that front

ok il try that

heute um 16:16 Uhr

Also, after this is done when resetting the passowrd in the reset pass link. When it asks for you to enter your username. Can you please type the username in all Lower Case letters too. This may help also. @Zer0

zer0heute um 16:18 Uhr

allready did the o of zer0 is just a zero y itself

by itself

tried it again and it didnt work, i gave in a server transfer order in hope it will resolve the problem

heute um 16:29 Uhr

If your name contains a number sure add it in. I meant the other letters xd.

heute um 16:31 Uhr

Hmmm, if you're having troubles with token expired still and can still login into the forums. I guess make a post and a staff member can help you out. @Zer0

?gs

BuddyBotBOTheute um 16:31 Uhr

Here is a link to the General Support sub-forum.

https://tinyurl.com/PROGeneralSupport

Hi Zer0, I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing, can you provide a screenshot of the message that appears when you try to log on as I can see your account is already merged so you shouldn't get a message saying to merge your account.

Have you tried logging onto your tablet since you got the message and if so can you log on alright there?

How many times have you requested a password reset? If it's more than once that your will get expired tokens as the latest requested one will cancel out the ones previously requested. My adivce for that is to delete all password reset emails you get and leave it a few hours, after that request it only once and use the link in the email you recieve as that will be the latest one and not expired.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *