How i could find my old Char?

Strikerflo2

Hey guys today i install this game after 3 years and I wonder where my old char is.

Is this completely gone now? Do I have to start over completely?

The people from the game told me you can transfer this char but I do not know how

I would be happy about your help :D

Hey guys today i install this game after 3 years and I wonder where my old char is.

Is this completely gone now? Do I have to start over completely?

The people from the game told me you can transfer this char but I do not know how

I would be happy about your help :D

Hi Strikerflo2. It seems like you are playing on gold server whereas the server you played on 3 years ago was blue server.

We used to have three servers: red, blue and yellow. Red and blue merged and became silver while yellow became gold. In order to play with you old pokemon you will need to merge your old account in order to be able to play on silver server.

To do this you need to go into your dashboard, to access it you need to go onto the main website click here and click on the little person with the arrow next to it (circled below)

1576101914369.thumb.png.7af6286abccfafc56d8d6fcf24deeaa1.png

Type in your username and password and select log in. You will then get the menu shown below, select dashboard (underlined).

1576101979972.thumb.png.3aba74cd7e82eaec6575f1e566e6ca9d.png

You will need to input your username and password a second time. It will then give you an account summary. There will be info for your silver and gold accounts and under silver server it will have a button to merge your account. Click on this and select blue as your main account. It will only take a few second and once you've done that you will be able to play on silver server and will have the pokemon you used to have 3 years ago.

If you have any problems with this please let me know on this thread and I'll attempt to help you.

• Like 1

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

thank you so much for your help

No problem dude, I will keep this thread open in case you run into any problems and require help.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *