I have a problem with my Id

Sodin

I signed in after applying for transfer from Gold sever to silver sever, but i cannot log in to silver server. By any chance, i logged in to the Gold sever , and it was initialized.

What should i do to solve this problem?

I signed in after applying for transfer from Gold sever to silver sever, but i cannot log in to silver server. By any chance, i logged in to the Gold sever , and it was initialized.

What should i do to solve this problem?

Hi sodin, I'm sorry for the problem you're experiencing. I can see on our tools that the server transfer has happened so there shouldn't be a problem with logging onto silver server. Can you tell me or provide a screenshot of the message you get when you try to log in?

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

If you try to log in to the gold sever, it looks like you've been initialized, and if you try to log in to the silver, you won't be logged in. Is there a problem transfer the sever? Or is it my problem? Please sovle my problem.

1865335191_Capture_2019-12-12-23-46-27.thumb.png.bc00bf86a5db7f088be778a0f82c1852.png

1387663363_Capture_2019-12-12-23-46-03.thumb.png.4408c962c987f864bdddb6f5ac284327.png

If you try to log in to the gold sever, it looks like you've been initialized, and if you try to log in to the silver, you won't be logged in. Is there a problem transfer the sever? Or is it my problem? Please sovle my problem.

Have you tried retyping your password? If that doesn't work can you try resetting your password by clicking this link. It will ask you to put in your username and it will email you a password reset link where you can put in a new password (you can "change it" to the current password, so if your password is Pikachu1 you can change it to Pikachu1. Once you've done that can you let me know if you can log in or if you're still having problems.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Thank you for solving my problem. The password will be reset and it will be ok.

No problem dude, I will leave this thread open in case you encounter any problems with it.

width=695px