Deleveling my pokemon

Makeitwitchu

Dear Moderators,

I was wondering whether you could help me delevel my ferrothorn. It is currently lvl 100, but it isn't fully EV trained yet. I tried to ev train it despite it not being able to level anymore, but it does not seem to be working.

My player ID is makeitwitchu and I play on the silver server.

Thank you for your help!

747610602_ScreenShot2019-12-12at15_45_02.png.2eb7035781998a2675578db5d827d713.png

shiny arbok.png

Dear Moderators,

I was wondering whether you could help me delevel my ferrothorn. It is currently lvl 100, but it isn't fully EV trained yet. I tried to ev train it despite it not being able to level anymore, but it does not seem to be working.

My player ID is makeitwitchu and I play on the silver server.

Thank you for your help!

Hi makeitwitchu, you can still EV train at pokemon at level 100, you do not need it deleveled in order to be able to EV train it. In the screenshot you provided it looks like the pokemon has been EV trained as shown by the circled area in the image below.

EVs are gained by winning battles and has nothing to do with levelling. What exactly are you trying to EV train on it?

1576166511411.png.aa00f5f3d2b900661dff7bf23ffdae66.png

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Oh I tried to use an HP UP on it and it said it was ineffective! Maybe the person I traded it from had used HP UPs when he was ev training it?

Just to be clear: I can still ev train it in the safari zone for example and the evs will affect its stats?

Thank you for your help!

shiny arbok.png

Oh I tried to use an HP UP on it and it said it was ineffective! Maybe the person I traded it from had used HP UPs when he was ev training it?

Just to be clear: I can still ev train it in the safari zone for example and the evs will affect its stats?

Thank you for your help!

HP up wouldn't work because the HP EVs are already over 100. Stuff like HP up, Carbos etc only work up to 100 EVs per stat, after that you will have to gain EVs via battling. Yes, you can still EV train in safari or on wild pokemon and the EVs will go up until it hits the maximum of 252 per stat and 510 overall.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *