About Cute Charm outside of battle

Iceswim

I saw in the wiki that Cute Charm won't do anything in battle but is it coded outside of battle, referring to the 66.6% of spawning a poke with the opposite gender to mine? And if it works, is it possible to do something to make both a poke with cute charm and a poke with sync work at the same time (example:jiglypuff with cute charm fainted in first slot, natu with sync alive in second slot)?

I saw in the wiki that Cute Charm won't do anything in battle but is it coded outside of battle, referring to the 66.6% of spawning a poke with the opposite gender to mine? And if it works, is it possible to do something to make both a poke with cute charm and a poke with sync work at the same time (example:jiglypuff with cute charm fainted in first slot, natu with sync alive in second slot)?

I'm pretty sure it does not.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

Hi there @ICESWIM

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, the ability Cute Charm is not coded yet, and it will not work both in-battle and outside of battle. So trying to attempt what you had in mind is not possible.

If this ability, or any other ability will be updated, we'll announce it on our official PRO Discord.

Hope this answers your question, have a great day!