Can't finish Darkrai & Cresselia seen data quest

Magilion

Hi guys,

I have already got darkrai in halloween event, (i say that because maybe this create a bug)

I start my quest at 00:00 in the house on top right corner in Canalave, i defeat Darkrai and he brings me in pokecenter, then i went to the sailor in house 4 at 12:00 but din't bring me to cress, then i waited again at 00:00 but the darkrai's door is locked soo i waited again for talk to sailor in house 4 but nothing happen, i have some screenshot, i don't have the one with the fight with darkrai because i din't think all this gonna happen

thanks to who is gonna answear me

488574f2-3d3e-44ec-bfae-dcfbaae64a20.thumb.jpg.6228ee64e2a3ab35f919194e79cc6d8b.jpg

Cattura.thumb.PNG.01a8fc430d81d43c9515ca7c0b09e742.PNG

Cattura2.PNG.066c3fad4a35c3fe3325c9c7792ea55c.PNG

Edited by Magilion

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I have already got darkrai in halloween event, (i say that because maybe this create a bug)

I start my quest at 00:00 in the house on top right corner in Canalave, i defeat Darkrai and he brings me in pokecenter, then i went to the sailor in house 4 at 12:00 but din't bring me to cress, then i waited again at 00:00 but the darkrai's door is locked soo i waited again for talk to sailor in house 4 but nothing happen, i have some screenshot, i don't have the one with the fight with darkrai because i din't think all this gonna happen

Tengo el mismo problema aunque yo sé pelee contra darkrai pero con cresselia no puedo ser llevado

Hi guys,

Tengo el mismo problema aunque yo sé pelee contra darkrai pero con cresselia no puedo ser llevado

Greetings, @Magilion and @Gazzotti

Sorry for the inconvenience and the delay on the response.

Unfortunately i have to communicate you that quest is currently disabled.

I hope this have solved your doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

• Like 2
Nezuko.png