Having a problem teaching my pikachu surf....

Fiii

I evolved my Pikachu into Raichu before getting the HM Surf. Later, I go to Route 19 to the NPC VIctor who is the one who teachs your starter pikachu surf but, he doesn't let me teach it saying "I can't teach it Surf if your pokemon already knows some event moves, man".

What does that mean?

I evolved my Pikachu into Raichu before getting the HM Surf. Later, I go to Route 19 to the NPC VIctor who is the one who teachs your starter pikachu surf but, he doesn't let me teach it saying "I can't teach it Surf if your pokemon already knows some event moves, man".

What does that mean?

Hi Fiii, I'm unsure why it gives that message but Raichu cannot learn surf. I tested it out and had a level 5 Raichu with only thundershock, tail whip and growl and couldn't learn it yet when I tried with a Pikachu it had not problem learning it at all. After speaking with some other staff members it is only Pikachu that Victor will teach surf to, also it's not just starter Pikachu but any Pikachu can learn it off him (activates a few week long cooldown once taught). If you really want a Pikachu with surf my advice would be to catch another Pikachu in order to teach it surf as we cannot de-evolve Raichu back into a Pikachu.

I hope this answered your query and if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

No problem dude, sorry I can't be anymore help. I will lock this thread as the query has been answered.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *