EV Training Hotspots

Yotamjo

server: silver

in-game name: YotamJo

hello, i'm a newbie here just beat the seventh gym in kanto and i find out that the next gym will be pretty hard and i've to beat Elite 4 to able to move to johto, and now i'm ev training my poke so i'll be able to beat the Elite 4. it's been a couple days and if made good progress with my sp.atk and speed EV training but training EV atk points it's been a quite chalengge for me, i can't find a good place in kanto where i can EV atk train my poke. so, i just wanna ask if someone got tips or places that i miss in game about EV atk training. (note: now i'm training my poke at route 12)

server: silver

in-game name: YotamJo

hello, i'm a newbie here just beat the seventh gym in kanto and i find out that the next gym will be pretty hard and i've to beat Elite 4 to able to move to johto, and now i'm ev training my poke so i'll be able to beat the Elite 4. it's been a couple days and if made good progress with my sp.atk and speed EV training but training EV atk points it's been a quite chalengge for me, i can't find a good place in kanto where i can EV atk train my poke. so, i just wanna ask if someone got tips or places that i miss in game about EV atk training. (note: now i'm training my poke at route 12)

Hi YotamJo, the Kanto safari zone has a EV training area that cost 10,000 pokedollars for 20 mins or 2,000 pokedollars if you have a safari pass active. It has dedicated areas for each EV but it's quite expensive for someone who hasn't beaten Kanto E4 yet. Route 24 (just above Cerulean) is the EV training spot in Kanto and you can train each EV there at certain points of the day. For atk EVs if you surf on route 24 during the day (10:00 - 20:00) then your pokemon will only gain atk EVs. The image below shows the different EV areas in each region and what EV is gained at which point of the day. I hope this is helpful for you.

1637756422_EVspots.png.3da773a4fa50e86dfe8b0ebe52c99ec4.png

• Like 2

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

• 2 weeks later...

Hi YotamJo, the Kanto safari zone has a EV training area that cost 10,000 pokedollars for 20 mins or 2,000 pokedollars if you have a safari pass active. It has dedicated areas for each EV but it's quite expensive for someone who hasn't beaten Kanto E4 yet. Route 24 (just above Cerulean) is the EV training spot in Kanto and you can train each EV there at certain points of the day. For atk EVs if you surf on route 24 during the day (10:00 - 20:00) then your pokemon will only gain atk EVs. The image below shows the different EV areas in each region and what EV is gained at which point of the day. I hope this is helpful for you.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="117956]117956[/ATTACH]

Thanks i'll try it