Hoenn transport quest bug

Vithu96

Hello I spoke to the officer in the poke center of Hoenn , he told me to see Watson when I got to new Mauville I can't find him or the team rocket member. Here are the screenshots hopefully someone can help me.

Hello @Vithu96,

I would like to inform you if you've been to New Mauville previously then you will have already interacted with Wattson and the magma & aqua leaders and therefore they will not be there. Have you done the "go to sinnoh" quest? Can you enter into New Mauville and if so are the electric barriers up?

This guide is the hoenn teleport guide, it gives step by step instructions on what to do. Could you follow that guide and tell me where you cannot go any further with screenshots to show where and how you're stuck. If you get to a point in the guide and nothing is there (like the team leaders and Wattson) continue on as you may have done that part in the past and not realized it.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello @Vithu96,

I would like to inform you if you've been to New Mauville previously then you will have already interacted with Wattson and the magma & aqua leaders and therefore they will not be there. Have you done the "go to sinnoh" quest? Can you enter into New Mauville and if so are the electric barriers up?

This guide is the hoenn teleport guide, it gives step by step instructions on what to do. Could you follow that guide and tell me where you cannot go any further with screenshots to show where and how you're stuck. If you get to a point in the guide and nothing is there (like the team leaders and Wattson) continue on as you may have done that part in the past and not realized it.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

Hi thank you for your reply I have done the go to Sinnoh quest and I have followed the guide but I am blocked by the electric barriers.

1495954572_Screenshot2019-12-19at21_33_26.thumb.png.fa1bb07dba01ed41db143c833986f696.png

Hi thank you for your reply I have done the go to Sinnoh quest and I have followed the guide but I am blocked by the electric barriers.

Hello @Vithu96,

You can find the remote controller (only if you defeat all Team Magma/Aqua members) of the electrial barrier here : 1576791773432.png.74a1d4900c60591c545c99b7e452c92c.png

That one should open the electric barrier. Let me know if it worked (or not).

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello @Vithu96,

You can find the remote controller (only if you defeat all Team Magma/Aqua members) of the electrial barrier here : [ATTACH=full]118148[/ATTACH]

That one should open the electric barrier. Let me know if it worked (or not).

Kind regards, Contrary

I have tried thank you it worked , have a lovely day :).

1252071168_Screenshot2019-12-19at21_52_36.thumb.png.c6459db6a717f3590eb019daad7c5302.png

I have tried thank you it worked , have a lovely day :).

Ah great to hear!

I will let the thread open in case you find more difficulties along the way of finishing this thread. Just ask them.

Kind regards, Contrary