Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

<br/>

1. I just reached 40 hours of gameplay<br/>

2. I'm a 20 year old chemistry student<br/>

3. Yes i'm able to visit discord and it'll be a pleasure to chat with people while training<br/>

4. Daily or nearly every day (depends on how much time i have to spare)<br/>

5. A social community where i can enjoy the MMORPG factor of PRO<br/>

6. I'm a bit of both, i've always been an all round player on every MMORPG i've played, PRO won't be any different.</t>

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Sympaticc"><s>

</s><POST content="151699"><s></s>151699<e></e></POST> Do you also take nubs?<br/>

I didnt played pokemon since saphir and ruby.<br/>

I m a bit confused about all new stuff and even the server itself.<br/>

Is there any chance to get in?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

just fill the form for joining , and leave it to recruiters</r>

EIsrSi5.png

<r><QUOTE author="Dohtt"><s>

</s><POST content="151726"><s></s>151726<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

<br/>

1. I just reached 40 hours of gameplay<br/>

2. I'm a 20 year old chemistry student<br/>

3. Yes i'm able to visit discord and it'll be a pleasure to chat with people while training<br/>

4. Daily or nearly every day (depends on how much time i have to spare)<br/>

5. A social community where i can enjoy the MMORPG factor of PRO<br/>

6. I'm a bit of both, i've always been an all round player on every MMORPG i've played, PRO won't be any different.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, Dohht! You have been accepted into Memoire! I'll send you a PM with our Discord invite link. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions and/or need further information regarding our guild/community. Enjoy your stay!</r>

<t>. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 60 hours<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. I am 26 years old and wanted to get back into playing pokemon especially for the 20th Anniversary. I only played Red Version and Gold Version back when they came out but I never continued on with the other games. I also wanted to brush up on my pokemon knowledge before Pokemon Go comes out (which I intend to play). <br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Will try to be, no promises. I work a full time job but I should be able to most days.<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? Helpful and fun people who I can enjoy playing with. <br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? Right now I am only interested in progressing in PvE but might consider PvP down the road.<br/>

<br/>

I only have an account on Red server.</t>

<t>The Survey:<br/>

<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

<br/>

The Response:<br/>

<br/>

1. I am a veteran of about 230 hrs (as of this post)<br/>

2. I AM ASTER HEAR ME ROAR. *uses Splash* well that was awkward. I'm weird and helpful, plus about 10% trollish.<br/>

3. Yes. Yes I am.<br/>

4. I plan to be online daily, unless I died or something. Might even after... o.-<br/>

5. In guilds, I look for a family of players I can be around. To help, or be helped. To share and to love.<br/>

6. Depends on my mood. I'm generally neither, unless hunting pokes is PvE. Sometimes I get the urge to 360noscopeOHKO some people type thing.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Lugandil"><s>

</s><POST content="153162"><s></s>153162<e></e></POST> . How many hours of gameplay do you have? 60 hours<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. I am 26 years old and wanted to get back into playing pokemon especially for the 20th Anniversary. I only played Red Version and Gold Version back when they came out but I never continued on with the other games. I also wanted to brush up on my pokemon knowledge before Pokemon Go comes out (which I intend to play). <br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Will try to be, no promises. I work a full time job but I should be able to most days.<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? Helpful and fun people who I can enjoy playing with. <br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? Right now I am only interested in progressing in PvE but might consider PvP down the road.<br/>

<br/>

I only have an account on Red server.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, Lugandil! You have been accepted into Memoire! I'll send you a PM with our Discord invite link. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions and/or need further information regarding our guild/community. Enjoy your stay!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="AsterXEmil"><s>

</s><POST content="153204"><s></s>153204<e></e></POST> The Survey:<br/>

<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

<br/>

The Response:<br/>

<br/>

1. I am a veteran of about 230 hrs (as of this post)<br/>

2. I AM ASTER HEAR ME ROAR. *uses Splash* well that was awkward. I'm weird and helpful, plus about 10% trollish.<br/>

3. Yes. Yes I am.<br/>

4. I plan to be online daily, unless I died or something. Might even after... o.-<br/>

5. In guilds, I look for a family of players I can be around. To help, or be helped. To share and to love.<br/>

6. Depends on my mood. I'm generally neither, unless hunting pokes is PvE. Sometimes I get the urge to 360noscopeOHKO some people type thing.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, AsterXEmil! You have been accepted into Memoire! I'll send you a PM with our Discord invite link. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions and/or need further information regarding our guild/community. Enjoy your stay!</r>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? I can't seem to connect to the server atm. I have only recently started playing pro so i don't have that many hours.<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. <br/>

I love pokemon. As a little kid pokemon tcg became popular in my school and i loved all the pokemon and i still do.<br/>

I love trying to catch all the pokemon and trying to get the best ivs and nature possible for them.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? I will be able to be on discord but i am currently unsure if i will be able to talk much. My living situation will change next week and after that i will be able to let you know how much i can be talking on discord.<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? I will be playing almost every day.<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? I would like some friends that play this game, and that i can talk pokemon with. and it would be nice to have some help with figuring out which team to level up.<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? I am not a fan of PvP or PvE but i do want to learn more about it, so i can better judge which pokemon to train and what ivs, evs nature and so on they need.</t>

4Vw6RdM.png

<r><QUOTE author="Nachty"><s>

</s><POST content="153697"><s></s>153697<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? I can't seem to connect to the server atm. I have only recently started playing pro so i don't have that many hours.<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. <br/>

I love pokemon. As a little kid pokemon tcg became popular in my school and i loved all the pokemon and i still do.<br/>

I love trying to catch all the pokemon and trying to get the best ivs and nature possible for them.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? I will be able to be on discord but i am currently unsure if i will be able to talk much. My living situation will change next week and after that i will be able to let you know how much i can be talking on discord.<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? I will be playing almost every day.<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? I would like some friends that play this game, and that i can talk pokemon with. and it would be nice to have some help with figuring out which team to level up.<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? I am not a fan of PvP or PvE but i do want to learn more about it, so i can better judge which pokemon to train and what ivs, evs nature and so on they need.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Accepted !! I will send you on pm the infos you need in a bit!!</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>