Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<t>Hello, my IGN is Castronaut (RED server) and my application is listed below:<br/>

<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

<br/>

1. I have 112 hours of game play.<br/>

2. I work as a bartender at a Japanese/Thai restaurant.<br/>

3. Yes, I am able to go on Discord.<br/>

4. Unfortunately I can't be online everyday. I'm usually online sporadically on the days I'm not working (Tuesday-Thursday).<br/>

5. I'm looking for a friendly, laid-back environment.<br/>

6. I am only interested in PvE at the moment.</t>

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Hey, I have been searching for a guild that I can join for a while now (I say a while its been like 2 days lol).<br/>

I came across this one and it seems like a great guild so here is my application.<br/>

I have a total of 10 hours in game (still fairly new, only 4 gyms in). I am 21 years of age and live in the UK. My name is Matt but you can call me either that or 0range. I have been playing Pokemon since I was 5 and spent the majority of my first playthrough of Pokemon Red running around in circles (took me soooo long to figure out how to leave Cerulean city xD)<br/>

I also enjoy to draw and write but I am not too good lol.<br/>

I am already on Discord so that is no problem and I try my best to get on every day but with work I may have some days where I can't get on.<br/>

What I am looking for is a guild who are accepting, fun and friendly. I would love to participate in guild events if you have those. I am still getting used to the competetive side of Pokemon I it would be nice to maybe have other players who can help me when it comes to building a PvP team.<br/>

I am a little of both really. I enjoy PvP and PvE but as stated above I am still a little clueless when it comes to building a team.<br/>

<br/>

Anyway, I play on Red server so I guess I will see you on Discord (if ya'll allow me) or in-game.</t>

Future Team: b5fo6c.png

<r><QUOTE author="Castronaut"><s>

</s><POST content="149931"><s></s>149931<e></e></POST> Hello, my IGN is Castronaut (RED server) and my application is listed below:<br/>

<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

<br/>

1. I have 112 hours of game play.<br/>

2. I work as a bartender at a Japanese/Thai restaurant.<br/>

3. Yes, I am able to go on Discord.<br/>

4. Unfortunately I can't be online everyday. I'm usually online sporadically on the days I'm not working (Tuesday-Thursday).<br/>

5. I'm looking for a friendly, laid-back environment.<br/>

6. I am only interested in PvE at the moment.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You have been accepted! i sent you a PM here with our Discord invite!<br/>

<br/>

Welcome!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="0range"><s>

</s><POST content="149942"><s></s>149942<e></e></POST> Hey, I have been searching for a guild that I can join for a while now (I say a while its been like 2 days lol).<br/>

I came across this one and it seems like a great guild so here is my application.<br/>

I have a total of 10 hours in game (still fairly new, only 4 gyms in). I am 21 years of age and live in the UK. My name is Matt but you can call me either that or 0range. I have been playing Pokemon since I was 5 and spent the majority of my first playthrough of Pokemon Red running around in circles (took me soooo long to figure out how to leave Cerulean city xD)<br/>

I also enjoy to draw and write but I am not too good lol.<br/>

I am already on Discord so that is no problem and I try my best to get on every day but with work I may have some days where I can't get on.<br/>

What I am looking for is a guild who are accepting, fun and friendly. I would love to participate in guild events if you have those. I am still getting used to the competetive side of Pokemon I it would be nice to maybe have other players who can help me when it comes to building a PvP team.<br/>

I am a little of both really. I enjoy PvP and PvE but as stated above I am still a little clueless when it comes to building a team.<br/>

<br/>

Anyway, I play on Red server so I guess I will see you on Discord (if ya'll allow me) or in-game.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

You have been accepted! i sent you a PM with our Guild Discord!<br/>

<br/>

Welcome!</r>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

263hours since March 23 2015.<br/>

I'm just a 17 year old kid named Evan from Canada who's been feeling really nostalgic to the point where the only game i really play is PRO now(a bit of LoL too but I'm pretty worn out from it.)<br/>

<br/>

Yes.<br/>

<br/>

Yes, unless there is some sort of emergency that stops me from doing so.<br/>

<br/>

Generally just a friendly community, nothing more than that.<br/>

<br/>

I'd say im a mix of both, learning towards the PvP side although I've only started doing so.</t>

Infernape_Hyades_2.0_resize.png

Discord: rufus#6028

<r><QUOTE author="Hyades"><s>

</s><POST content="150102"><s></s>150102<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

263hours since March 23 2015.<br/>

I'm just a 17 year old kid named Evan from Canada who's been feeling really nostalgic to the point where the only game i really play is PRO now(a bit of LoL too but I'm pretty worn out from it.)<br/>

<br/>

Yes.<br/>

<br/>

Yes, unless there is some sort of emergency that stops me from doing so.<br/>

<br/>

Generally just a friendly community, nothing more than that.<br/>

<br/>

I'd say im a mix of both, learning towards the PvP side although I've only started doing so.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, Hyades! You have been accepted into Memoire! I'll send you a PM with our Discord invite link. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions and/or need further information regarding our guild/community. Enjoy your stay!</r>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 144h 58min<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. names Chris im 23 married, i work at a hotel in baker city, oregon, played pokemon since i was 9 everything up to b/w2 love pvp and enjoy searching for rare pokemon <br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? i can if absolutley needed.. i have a past of complete NO-LIFEing mmorpgs and it kind of starts with teamspeak once i get going its messed up and i get way too involved in it. would prefer to be able to just pm in chat or use guild tab. <3 <br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Everyday, even while im at work :)<br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? i look for a guild with strong members that are fun, easy going, and have a lil healthy competition <br/>

<br/>

i lean to the pvp side but pve is always fun looking for that x6 31 natured (one day)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="ChrisConner"><s>

</s><POST content="151415"><s></s>151415<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 144h 58min<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. names Chris im 23 married, i work at a hotel in baker city, oregon, played pokemon since i was 9 everything up to b/w2 love pvp and enjoy searching for rare pokemon <br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? i can if absolutley needed.. i have a past of complete NO-LIFEing mmorpgs and it kind of starts with teamspeak once i get going its messed up and i get way too involved in it. would prefer to be able to just pm in chat or use guild tab. <3 <br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Everyday, even while im at work :)<br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? i look for a guild with strong members that are fun, easy going, and have a lil healthy competition <br/>

<br/>

i lean to the pvp side but pve is always fun looking for that x6 31 natured (one day)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Accepted i will send you on a pm the infos you need!!</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<t>Do you also take nubs?<br/>

I didnt played pokemon since saphir and ruby.<br/>

I m a bit confused about all new stuff and even the server itself.<br/>

Is there any chance to get in?</t>