godly dragonite insta for 10m!

Whoswho

I really don't like this rule in most of the scenario, It allow anyone to switch for a fair auction to selling to a friend or anyone

As long as you start a public auction in forum it shouldn't work that way, unless if you put an advertiser like - insta price will be added or insta price will be lowered in xx hours with a minimum time.

In this scenario, he lost a lot of money, since many people were interested and would have probably pay more than that but that's his choice.

Anyway, it's not the place to talk about that, hope we'll change that later on

I really don't like this rule in most of the scenario, It allow anyone to switch for a fair auction to selling to a friend or anyone

As long as you start a public auction in forum it shouldn't work that way, unless if you put an advertiser like - insta price will be added or insta price will be lowered in xx hours with a minimum time.

In this scenario, he lost a lot of money, since many people were interested and would have probably pay more than that but that's his choice.

Anyway, it's not the place to talk about that, hope we'll change that later on

Anyone is free to suggest whatever they want, it's always a positive thing. But by suggesting "how to change" instead of "criticising" such rule. I'd say the current trade rules were over-worked on and revised many times from many perspectives just to try to balance between the power of buyers and sellers as much as possible, but yet of course there is no perfect system in the world so more rules or edits could be added at times. For example, the first instant price he had once the thread was made was 30m which the most could consider a pretty high price. If the seller can't change the instant then he would have his auction stuck nearly forever if there is no timing for instance as long as no one is offering such instant. This rule is actually flexible for everyone in fact that some of the sellers are new and don't know the real price of their stuff so they go for a high price as testing then start reducing it eventually, which could actually help them getting the maximum and fair possible profit out of a pokemon as well as its being fair for the buyers, I mean who wouldn't like the instant price being reduced for them for a pokemon that might interest them? Also, I have to mention that we have the power to audit auctions in full details and see how things get edited and if offers are fair or not and therefore, we act to correct things and in case the sell for a friend or a close third party then they are in a problem.

One for all, all for one.