Mistake in sinnoh 5th gym quest

Divakarjay

I am doing my sinnoh 5th gym quest. The gym name is hearthron city i had some mistake so i cant enter gym so i need help to restart that quest again. I hope i can restart again

Hello @Divakarjay,

Did you beat the Galactic grunt in Celestic town and give the old charm to Cynthia's grandma? If not, you still need to do that.

The Sinnoh walkthrough can guide you through the quest.

I hope this solves your issue.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

I beat galactic grunt and i have old charm but in sinnoh walkthrough say after this fight with barry in route 209. But in route 209 i dont show any barry

Hey.

After beating that Grunt Cynthia's grandma appears behind you:

1577894698649.thumb.png.6786ada5a9f3af9a6e6ed9f4a534f548.png

After that you enter the cave to talk with the fossil and Cyrus will appear. You beat him and go to route 209, where you can finally beat Barry.

This is how you should continue. Is Cynthia's grandma appearing like the image above?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

• 5 months later...

Hi I know this is an old threat but I have the exact same problem. I just beat Cyrus and give the old charm to the grandma and going to hearthome city. In the guide I supposed to beat Barry first in order to proceed to the gym. But I can't find Barry anywhere near route 209 and hearthome city. Can somebody help me fix this issue, thanks.

Hi I know this is an old threat but I have the exact same problem. I just beat Cyrus and give the old charm to the grandma and going to hearthome city. In the guide I supposed to beat Barry first in order to proceed to the gym. But I can't find Barry anywhere near route 209 and hearthome city. Can somebody help me fix this issue, thanks.

Say this developer i was facing same issue its can help.