Error con un rerol tike

Gazzotti

Hola buenas, iba a ausar un rerol tike con mi darkrai en vermilion y le di que no y ya no me sale el rerol tike en el inventario, significa que lo perdí al darle que no?

De hecho el líder de mi guiel me dice que quizás se buegeo leonina a usar por primera vez en la opción de si y no le di a no y la psíquica no me devolvió mi rerol IV signica que lo perdi

• Administrator

Hola buenas, iba a ausar un rerol tike con mi darkrai en vermilion y le di que no y ya no me sale el rerol tike en el inventario, significa que lo perdí al darle que no?

Hola @Gazzotti

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that what you experienced is not a bug but is indeed how the system has been developed to work. In specific, when you try to change the IV of a pokemon through the Reroll Ticket, you will be shown the preview of the IV that you would get by using the Reroll. In this way you already know what will come out if you accept, and you are able to accept those IV or decline.

However, as the message box says, if you decline the IV Reroll will be automatically removed otherwise the system would be abusable and you would have infinite reroll tickets.

I hope i was able to provide enough information and clarify the situation.

Please, let me know if you have any further question about it.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Muc

Hola @Gazzotti

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that what you experienced is not a bug but is indeed how the system has been developed to work. In specific, when you try to change the IV of a pokemon through the Reroll Ticket, you will be shown the preview of the IV that you would get by using the Reroll. In this way you already know what will come out if you accept, and you are able to accept those IV or decline.

However, as the message box says, if you decline the IV Reroll will be automatically removed otherwise the system would be abusable and you would have infinite reroll tickets.

I hope i was able to provide enough information and clarify the situation.

Please, let me know if you have any further question about it.

Have a wonderful day !

Muchas gracias! Es decir si se pierde el rerol ticke? Que mal vale tendré que comenzar a traducir todos los diálogos jejeje para la próxima.