loss of a reroll vermilion

Janocacique

Hello good afternoon

I have a problem, I had 4 ivs rerol for kyurem, I went to vermilion with the npc (psychic marina ), the npc did not change the ivs, because the server crashed (froze), as a result, 1 ivs disappeared from my bag

IMG-20200103-150425.jpg.7ac3f97bfc81e3ee0f260e67767b4641.jpg

pd: the kyurem iv, in the photo are the ones he had before, it is( ivs) that he currently has, but the iv reroll was never applied

pd2: occupy 3 reroll (iv) that I had left, but the first reroll of the 4 did not appear

Edited by janocacique

• 2 weeks later...

Hello good afternoon

I have a problem, I had 4 ivs rerol for kyurem, I went to vermilion with the npc (psychic marina ), the npc did not change the ivs, because the server crashed (froze), as a result, 1 ivs disappeared from my bag

[ATTACH type=full" alt="120272]120272[/ATTACH]

pd: the kyurem iv, in the photo are the ones he had before, it is( ivs) that he currently has, but the iv reroll was never applied

pd2: occupy 3 reroll (iv) that I had left, but the first reroll of the 4 did not appear

Hey there @janocacique

I apologize for the delay.

It seems that the server had crashed after you had selected option 1 in this dialogue, correct?

Screenshot_2316.png.a83b8cff044b70ff53afe2a0fad39af5.png

If so, this caused the IV reroll to be applied, which in turn used it up, but it didn't give you the option to keep or pass on the new IV's since the server crashed. Unfortunately we can't refund any reroll tickets that have been lost due to a crash such as this one.

I hopes this solves your issue. Feel free to reply to this thread if you have any further questions.

Have a lovely day!