Crash reports

Jinbei

PRO Username: Jinbei

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

I dont know >.<

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

1.compatibility for windows 7 while i use 10

2.running as administrator

3.going to the tasker manager>details>and setting affinity for only 1 CPU at a time(seems it helped a bit)

Description and Message

So everytime I log in it crashes after like 20min-2hours at max and I have no idea why and what causes it.

After the crashes it give me an error message which says the report number and then says to send to the developer team the folder it creates but I have no idea how to send the folder or to who,so can I have some help with this?.

Thanks >.<.

So if i'm correct you are running the game under windows 10 ? Follow this guide and give me feedback please https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

103658 So if i'm correct you are running the game under windows 10 ? Follow this guide and give me feedback please https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738

hmm i tried all of the 6 but number 7 was new to me and i tried and so far(like 12hours) i had no crash i hope it fixed it.

Thank you !

BTW if I get the problem again will I need to reopen the thread or just reply again that it doesnt work?

I will let this topic open for 5-6 days i think so reply here if you got any new crashes

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY