Serious lending problem

Linkaros

hello there and happy new year...i made a lending trade with my alt/friends account and we are 1000% sure we send them back about a week ago...and now i wanted 2 use those 5 pokes (which i never took screenshots) and checked all 3 accounts and he cant find them...they completely lost...need help

@Tigerous can u pls help me ?!! (sorry for the tag but were 5 pvpable pokes and this was a bug..no1 helps me and i think i got time until every months trashing pokes and wont be recoverable)

@Tigerous can u pls help me ?!! (sorry for the tag but were 5 pvpable pokes and this was a bug..no1 helps me and i think i got time until every months trashing pokes and wont be recoverable)

Hello, Linkaros. Can you please tell me what were the 5 pokemon? Also don't worry it's a common issue with lending trade as the pokemon might take time to transfer back and even in worst case we can recover them from database.

One for all, all for one.

Hello, Linkaros. Can you please tell me what were the 5 pokemon? Also don't worry it's a common issue with lending trade as the pokemon might take time to transfer back and even in worst case we can recover them from database.

ouff....tyvm...well i lended them(30 days) from my alt "Jimaros13" to my friend's acc "Sneakyseal" ..he did a small quest then gave them right away..i needed them today thats why i noticed today..was exactly at 25 december if that helps..the pokes where: tyranitar/klefki/quagsire/umbreon/chansey they were pvpable..can also tell natures/abilities if need but dont recall ids neither ivs ..

They would return automatically on time or after the set time by a little bit. However, I'll try to find them and reverse the trade if they are seen around.

tyvm for assisting..20 days still is better than nothing(lost)..i was just afraid that cleaning thing which happens once per month or two and wouldnt be able to recovered again !!

tyvm for assisting..20 days still is better than nothing(lost)..i was just afraid that cleaning thing which happens once per month or two and wouldnt be able to recovered again !!

Nah don't worry about it. Even if anything happens I'll request from a developer to get it from the database anyway but it's just best for us to wait till the set timer expire on its own.

One for all, all for one.

Nah don't worry about it. Even if anything happens I'll request from a developer to get it from the database anyway but it's just best for us to wait till the set timer expire on its own.

ok noticed that..tnx for your time :RowletHeart:

• 2 weeks later...