Pvp final hit bug

95cello

Today I was doing PvP and find opponent in-game: Pyapyamage , after our all pokemons die we stay 1v1 he was have gengar with scarf using sludge bomb and i was have a weavile with life orb we hit each other with our moves he was faster from me and hit me with sludge bomb and i live with 1hp then i hit him with knock off and he die, life orb kills me to and i win , it was writing in the screen "you win" but my pvp rate wqs must increase but it decrease and i didn't won pvp coin . I think there is a bug because i kill him first but when i pm to him and ask about his rate he say me i won and my rate is increased. I have not any screenshot or record about this situation sorry i couldn't think to this happen.

Today I was doing PvP and find opponent in-game: Pyapyamage , after our all pokemons die we stay 1v1 he was have gengar with scarf using sludge bomb and i was have a weavile with life orb we hit each other with our moves he was faster from me and hit me with sludge bomb and i live with 1hp then i hit him with knock off and he die, life orb kills me to and i win , it was writing in the screen "you win" but my pvp rate wqs must increase but it decrease and i didn't won pvp coin . I think there is a bug because i kill him first but when i pm to him and ask about his rate he say me i won and my rate is increased. I have not any screenshot or record about this situation sorry i couldn't think to this happen.

Greetings, @95cello

Sorry for the inconvenience.

When you win a battle after both pokemon die but yours die with life orb you win anyways of you didnt get the pvp coins is because when you finish the battle you have to wait a time of 5-10 minutes to your coins gets updated. A good advice to know if you got the pvp coin is check your rating and win/loses after that battle.

If after check all of that indeed you didnt get it please leave me a reply and we will have a deep check on that bug.

I hope this have clarified your doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

Greetings, @95cello

Sorry for the inconvenience.

When you win a battle after both pokemon die but yours die with life orb you win anyways of you didnt get the pvp coins is because when you finish the battle you have to wait a time of 5-10 minutes to your coins gets updated. A good advice to know if you got the pvp coin is check your rating and win/loses after that battle.

If after check all of that indeed you didnt get it please leave me a reply and we will have a deep check on that bug.

I hope this have clarified your doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Thank for answer me @Nezuko i wait more than 24 hours but my pvp rating and coin doesn't increase.

Do you have or having a deep check in that bug or you forgot this ? You didn't say anything after my last reply @Nezuko

Greetings, @95cello

Sorry for the inconvenience and delay on the response.

After a long test made by our testers is indeed a bug, unfortunately we can not fix it till the battle rework gets released and we dont have any eta about it. Regarding the pvp coin we are not able to give it to you since would be unfair for those users what got the same bug and they got denied their request to get the pvp coin, i hope you understand it.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png