List of bugs collected 2/17 - Sai

Saitaeia

1. When headbutting a tree and receiving a berry (tried in and around Viridian forest) the music cuts out for approx. 5-6 sec. This delay would be much better if it were reduced to 1 sec only.

2. The bed on S.S. Anne's healing script ended without punctuation. I forget the actual words but it was like "There, all done" and just needed a period or exclamation point at the end.

3. In battle: top right text says “Please wait..” This should include a full (three-period) ellipsis, which would results in Please wait…”

4. Bill (Bill’s PC, north of Cerulean) has an old man sprite. No one else in game has aged.

5. Rock Tunnel/Route 10 PC Doorway off-center; player lands one square to the left of the straight path to Nurse Joy. Doorway is the misaligned graphic. Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/AUkk80y.png

6. Celadon Dept store stairs, starting on floor 2: When taking the stairs on the right side of that floor, it pops you out on the opposite side of the room. This is applicable to:

- FL 2 -> FL 3

- FL 3 -> FL 4

- FL 4 -> FL 5

- (Rooftop is okay, but only with the assumption that the stairs do a U-Turn before landing on the rooftop)

7. Celadon Game Corner Rocket Grunt (right after the first moving puzzle; will re-check floor #) does not aggro. Also simply named “Trainer” (further evidence shows all the grunts in this area are simply called “Trainer”)

8. In battle item: Super Potion is written as “Super potion.” The p in potion needs to be capitalized.

9. Celadon city, west exit: the 3 policeman blocking the way. Second half of dialogue is “Please return” . This needs punctuation at the end - and could possibly use a rewrite. (“Please turn around.” “Please turn back.” “Please return to Celadon.”)

I’d love to help on the implementation side of things. Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

Saitaeia

10. Celadon city: Guy behind trees, just east of Pokecenter (only approachable after clearing Game Corner):

Issue a.

"Hello, my name is 1212 I escaped the Rockets!"

should be

"Hello, my name is 1212. I escaped the Rockets!"

or

"Hello, my name is 1212! I escaped the Rockets!"

or

"Hello, my name is 1212, and I escaped the Rockets!"

(also, is that really his name?)

Issue b.

"I work as a security guard. If I see a rocket come through that gate I burn them."

should be

"I work as a security guard. If I see a Rocket come through that gate, I burn them." (capitalized R in Rocket; added comma after gate)

103801 These aren't bugs, they're simply grammar and spelling errors. I also wouldn't rate these majorly important as I barely noticed or shrugged them off. (And I'm big on correct English!)

I'm aware that many of these, especially the grammatical ones, seem small...but I'm pointing them out in hopes that catching things even as small as spelling and grammar will help the immersive potential of PRO :) The more generic nature of this list is also why I put this under "General" rather than something more specific. Thanks though!