Lost pokes

I lend my Tyranitar weavile slowpoke umbreon Shiny crobat and hydreigon to my other acc(hoveng). I send back my pokes to me (Belding) and the pokes have disappeared, i cannot find them for any place. Please help me to get them back, i spent a lot of time to cash them and grow them. Please i think im gonna die plesase help me.

I thought I saw someone said about the same error in another post. If i remember right, the pokes will only dissappear temporarily for now and will return once the lend timer end.

I hope so.. I'll wait ten days and see what happend thank you so much I'm much more calm now..

Hello @Belding,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

@PhuongIsMyLife is right.

Lending trade has a bug that the pokes return after the timer expires even though you sent them back earlier, so don't worry about it since it's a common case. They will return.

Keep me updated in case they didn't return after the expired time.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Okey I will be waiting for them if they dont return i let you know.. thank you so much ^^

No problem!

I will let this thread open just in case something went horribly wrong and they didn't come back, but I am sure everything will be ok.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.