Legion

Emmacross

Legion (Dark Guild)

Are you bored, unsure of what you should be doing? Do you favor Pokemon that prioritize their functionality in battle, rather than how "cute" or "rare" they are? Do you enjoy the feeling of standing victorious, with Pokemon you caught and raised yourself? Does it seem like others around you seem to follow you, like you know something they don't in the same area? Do you enjoy the company of others like this? If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then the Legion might be for you!!!

As far as requirements, I believe many things are negotiable. But effort, adaptability, and the proper mindset, these things I call requirements. Some of these can be learned, others can only be given. As such, the first requirements are simple ones:

1: Prove your skill and worth. Seems like a simple enough challenge for anyone that's actually good at Pokemon, or good with computers, or generally anything really. Worth is defined by overall usefulness to the guild, not just by which Pokemon you have on your team...

2: Prove your loyalty. For as long as I can, once membership grows, I plan to have guild events. Little fun things, for the Legion to take over the farming in a specific area, and show off our strength as a unit. Participation will not be mandatory,as we all have different schedules. But Loyalty to one's team means involvement with them...

3: Enhance the Power: As guild leader, I have decided to cut rates on anything sold to guild members. My other members are not required to do this, but <Wynaut>? After all, if you aren't using it, why not help another inside the Legion grow stronger. Someday, I want to see this guild name scratching at the door ofthose well-established guilds, with their slews of rare Pokemon. To do this, I dont need just one strong player. For a Legion is many...

For more details, PM Emmacross in game. Happy hunting, I'll see you where the things I want spawn!!!

[glow=red]Death comes for us all Oruku Saki. But something much worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be....Without Honor...[/glow]

Thx Doc. Good luck with that sylveon you're hunting. Take too long, and I'll end up getting there before you catch one...

[glow=red]Death comes for us all Oruku Saki. But something much worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be....Without Honor...[/glow]

I'm capable of the valley now doc, so now my challenge is to catch it, and other rares like it. But as I'm doing that, the Legion is already growing...

106113 I'm capable of the valley now doc, so now my challenge is to catch it, and other rares like it. But as I'm doing that, the Legion is already growing...

see you there in 6 hours then :devil:

vMGpjuq.png

Credit to Jaszie for the first wonderful signature.

Join our facebook page "pokemon revultion online".

Karps for lyfe - https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=33864

me and my friend are looking to join a guilde together, we both have played competetive for a few years, looking for a guild thats fun and interactive, and you guys look promising. hope to play with you soon