Bug out mon during pvp

Lor

During a pvp match, I switched out my ferro but for some reason it came back in instead of the pokemon I selected (then it dies) afterwards I couldn't switch into another pokemon and my opponent and I were stuck in a 40+ min match where we could do nothing cause I didnt have a pokemon in play.

https://imgur.com/a/s32VB53

Here's the link.

Here are things that happen before this occurred:

With my Rotom wash/specs I used defog then afterwards I tried volt switching to my ferrothorn but specs stop it (forgot I had specs). Then I switched to ferrothorn(regularly). I think this is when the bug happen cause after that ferrothorn switch out and then it came back into the play. Which confused the heck out of me. After that my ferrothorn dies and I select dragonite but as you can see it never came into play. Worst part is during this glitch there's no time limit so I was stuck for almost an hour getting bm by my opponent.

Edited by G0od

During a pvp match, I switched out my ferro but for some reason it came back in instead of the pokemon I selected (then it dies) afterwards I couldn't switch into another pokemon and my opponent and I were stuck in a 40+ min match where we could do nothing cause I didnt have a pokemon in play.

https://imgur.com/a/s32VB53

Here's the link.

Here are things that happen before this occurred:

With my Rotom wash/specs I used defog then afterwards I tried volt switching to my ferrothorn but specs stop it (forgot I had specs). Then I switched to ferrothorn(regularly). I think this is when the bug happen cause after that ferrothorn switch out and then it came back into the play. Which confused the heck out of me. After that my ferrothorn dies and I select dragonite but as you can see it never came into play. Worst part is during this glitch there's no time limit so I was stuck for almost an hour getting bm by my opponent.

Greetings, [uSER=1904455]@MightyKuriboh[/uSER]

Sorry for the inconvenience.

i would like inform you the Developers are reworking the Battle-PVP code from scratch right now, this is not an easy work so it can take a little. They are working in a new code because it is not possible anymore to work on the currently code. This means the mostly of the currently bugs will be fixed with this new PVP update, but for that our Developers will need be fully concentrate on the rework. If you would like be informed in the latest upcoming/new updates i would like suggest you join in our DISCORD SERVER there you can find a channel called #announcements where you can check the upcoming information or events.

However, there is no ETA when this PvP update will come. If you would like further information about this i would like suggest you have a look this THREAD.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

Greetings, [uSER=1904455]@MightyKuriboh[/uSER]

Sorry for the inconvenience.

i would like inform you the Developers are reworking the Battle-PVP code from scratch right now, this is not an easy work so it can take a little. They are working in a new code because it is not possible anymore to work on the currently code. This means the mostly of the currently bugs will be fixed with this new PVP update, but for that our Developers will need be fully concentrate on the rework. If you would like be informed in the latest upcoming/new updates i would like suggest you join in our DISCORD SERVER there you can find a channel called #announcements where you can check the upcoming information or events.

However, there is no ETA when this PvP update will come. If you would like further information about this i would like suggest you have a look this THREAD.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

This bug is exploitable people can do this and stall the game out for hours I'm just trying to bring this into attention because I dont want to see this in pvp.