Lost pve pokemon + pve coins and pokeballs after battling pve pokemon game crash

Dmhimself

Hey,

I battled a wild snivy after talking to the pve coin master in goldenrod

after a battle of 5 minutes trying to catch it, I couldn't walk so i relogged

and after that I've lost 50 pve coins, 1 level ball and like 20 pokeballs AND the snivy himself I dont know what his ID was cause it supposed to be transfered to my pc (but it isn't there)

Can i please have all my items restored for a rematch?

1181396873_Pvecoinmaster.thumb.png.61c35f16816bfa00becfa96ceeb71e76.png

2079968932_lastdatapc.thumb.png.58f04a9c9119404bc5fd88e1a3872c60.png

Hey,

I battled a wild snivy after talking to the pve coin master in goldenrod

after a battle of 5 minutes trying to catch it, I couldn't walk so i relogged

and after that I've lost 50 pve coins, 1 level ball and like 20 pokeballs AND the snivy himself I dont know what his ID was cause it supposed to be transfered to my pc (but it isn't there)

Can i please have all my items restored for a rematch?

Greetings, @DMHimSelf

Sorry for the inconvenience.

When the server crash and your pokemon doesnt have an ID that pokemon doesnt appear in our database, so unfortunately we can not recover your pokemon because from our tools doesnt appear.

Regarding the pve coins we can not recover them too because would be unfair for those users what have experienced the same issue or for those users what have lost part of their progress with this server crash. I hope you understand it, i would like you see this quote too:

Lost by crash issues, disconnections and rollback

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. you will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it. [/Quote]

I hope this have informed you about this topic.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

• Like 1
Nezuko.png