I need help

Rahz

'' hi i just revived 50+ fossiles at excavation and they were all trash you can check my storage just like everything else iv been getting past months. been hunting scyther for 2 weeks and got not a single good one while perma hunting .. spent 7 rerolls on kyurem and that ended up trash aswell got nothing good in so long its sad and the only thing that makes me happy is this game ( usually not lately as i get nothing .. ) this is not luck this is rigged 6 months ago i had good luck with other client this client not good ''

Edited by rahz

'' hi i just revived 50+ fossiles at excavation and they were all trash you can check my storage just like everything else iv been getting past months. been hunting scyther for 2 weeks and got not a single good one while perma hunting .. spent 7 rerolls on kyurem and that ended up trash aswell got nothing good in so long its sad and the only thing that makes me happy is this game ( usually not lately as i get nothing .. ) this is not luck this is rigged 6 months ago i had good luck with other client this client not good ''

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you are witnessing bad rng, but that's something that's just different from person to person.

The client or your username or the route you hunt on don't affect your random number generator, nothing does honestly.

You can be unlucky for straight 6 months and find a shiny worth 30mil the other day, it's how it goes.

I hope you can work with the given answer. If you have any other question, feel free to ask.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.