Server Kicked me out and lost during bug catching

Vere

I was doing bug catching contest 15 minutes and caught larvesta, (evaluation over 260 points as seen in the attached)

System alarmed that Pupitar had appeared in low tide, than around a sec after, the connection got lost while I was on battle with another bug pokemon

and got back to th las pokemon center I've visited.

I had confidence that I will get 1st prize and rewards, but when I arrived back to the Judge,

He keeps on saying that I've already participated.

This was not my fault, and I've seen on the chat that several people also got disconnection.

I'm very disappointed to lose the chance of earning PvE points, money and other rewards.

How can I get the compensation for this?

111.png.994740c9171c133a8df37e3317cfbb8d.png

Edited by VERE

I was doing bug catching contest 15 minutes and caught larvesta, (evaluation over 260 points as seen in the attached)

System alarmed that Pupitar had appeared in low tide, than around a sec after, the connection got lost while I was on battle with another bug pokemon

and got back to th las pokemon center I've visited.

I had confidence that I will get 1st prize and rewards, but when I arrived back to the Judge,

He keeps on saying that I've already participated.

This was not my fault, and I've seen on the chat that several people also got disconnection.

I'm very disappointed to lose the chance of earning PvE points, money and other rewards.

How can I get the compensation for this?

Greetings, @VERE

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately we can not give you back the access to the bug catching contest. Give you another chance for do the BCC would be unfair for those users what experienced the same issue in the past or with this crash or for those users what lost part of their progress with this server crash. I hope you understand it, and i would like you see this quote:

Lost by crash issues, disconnections and rollback

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. you will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it. [/Quote]

Have a great day,

Nezuko.

Nezuko.png