Evolving bug

Thought this could be with graphics might have been reported if not I wish to help by notifying this my oddish leveled after encounter it ask to evolve oddish or not under as read my fainted sync appears in the graphics as evolving pokemon thank you for your time

Hello there,

Could you please elaborate on the issue you are having or indeed show a picture of it?

Please try to explain it as good as possible.

What happens when you click yes on the evolution button, does your Oddish still evolve or is the synchronize Pokemon?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

I'm unsure Ive choose not to evolve my oddish for quicker leveling is there a way I can upload my screenshot I wonder if that route for screenshot are blocked

I'm not sure if you are doing it in the right way to evolve your Oddish. Click in the item back on the stone depending you want your Oddish to evolve in (leaf or sun stone). Once you click on the stone in the bag you can select a Pokemon to give the item to, give it to your Oddish, don't make it hold it just select the Oddish and give it to it. It should evolve.

Hope this helped. Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Contrary

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

That's not anything with the issue I'm having not it no evolving it showing an abra evolving not oddish when it comes to the graphics of it

What happens if you place the Abra in your storage and keep the oddish in your party? Try evolving this way please.

Kind regards, Contrary