Unable to connect to server

Darealistj

Hello

I'm a returning player, it's been over a year or so since I last played on this game. I recently got a new phone and wanted to play this on android. I have downloaded and undolwneded so many times already but the game still says cannot connect to server. I downloaded it for andriod under the mega fire link, and it loads up just fine ,and I am able to log in on this website just fine. However it will not allow me into either server what is the way to fix this ?

Hello

I'm a returning player, it's been over a year or so since I last played on this game. I recently got a new phone and wanted to play this on android. I have downloaded and undolwneded so many times already but the game still says cannot connect to server. I downloaded it for andriod under the mega fire link, and it loads up just fine ,and I am able to log in on this website just fine. However it will not allow me into either server what is the way to fix this ?

Hello,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

If you've recently merged and you can't login the game a common issue is that you've to change your password.

You can change your password HERE. Please, make sure that your password is in alphanumerical order (characters allowed from A to Z and 0 to 9).

I hope this will solve your issue.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.