Release from preview

Benikisaki

Problem statement:

So the fact the storage in PRO doesn't really provide the most comfortable user experience is already known.

Sometimes we players hunt high tier Pokemons, and in those cases we do not catch so many of them. However, it can also happen that one needs to hunt a low tier Pokemon, such as Tentacool, Zubat, Poliwag and so on. Now what happens after you have caught 200 of them? You need to spend several minutes to release every one of them singularly, and in addition to that, sometimes you even need to wait some seconds between releasing two Pokemons. This is a very annoying and long process.

SOLUTION:

When you catch a Poke you get a Preview. What I would suggest, is to simply add two buttons to the preview window, one for keeping and one for instantly releasing the new Pokemon. I think this would improve the quality of hunting a lot and it shouldn't be too complicated to add.

Cheers.

• Like 5

Problem statement:

So the fact the storage in PRO doesn't really provide the most comfortable user experience is already known.

Sometimes we players hunt high tier Pokemons, and in those cases we do not catch so many of them. However, it can also happen that one needs to hunt a low tier Pokemon, such as Tentacool, Zubat, Poliwag and so on. Now what happens after you have caught 200 of them? You need to spend several minutes to release every one of them singularly, and in addition to that, sometimes you even need to wait some seconds between releasing two Pokemons. This is a very annoying and long process.

SOLUTION:

When you catch a Poke you get a Preview. What I would suggest, is to simply add two buttons to the preview window, one for keeping and one for instantly releasing the new Pokemon. I think this would improve the quality of hunting a lot and it shouldn't be too complicated to add.

Cheers.

+9001

• Like 1
Popinsmoke_signiture.png

All we need is a checkbox for the pc storage. That way we can delete multiple pokemon at once. This is a way better solution because we don't only get pokemon from hunting, but also from fossils and bosses and it shouldn't be hard to add.

Actually I think it could be hard, as it was already suggested in the past and never implemented. I assume that it would take a lot of time to release 100 pokes at once, given that sometimes you even have trouble to release multiple pokes in a row. Or maybe they would want to rework the whole storage, so this delays everything.

I considered this, so I suggested something that would be simple and hopefully immediately :)

Actually I think it could be hard, as it was already suggested in the past and never implemented. I assume that it would take a lot of time to release 100 pokes at once, given that sometimes you even have trouble to release multiple pokes in a row. Or maybe they would want to rework the whole storage, so this delays everything.

I considered this, so I suggested something that would be simple and hopefully immediately :)

They could just limit it to each single box. So you could delete 15 pokemon in a row. Coding wise adding a check box shouldn't be that hard, but I understand that they do this work in their free time.

As far as I heard, the new storage system will be included in the new UI/Battle System update. This has been suggested for years, so it's kind of a bummer that it hasn't been implemented yet.

Right now you can't release multiple pokemon.

• Like 1