Reroll ticket bug please help

Markoscrete2

So i got ny zapdos to psychic marina to reroll its ivs.. when i rerolled them it got very good ivs so i decided to keep it like this and presses yes. But when i reloged it was with its first ivs and my reroll ticket was gone. Pls help. The second photo is before i put the reroll and the first is after i put it.. i m sure i did no mistakesnbcs i have rerolled many times.IMG_20200128_235037.thumb.jpg.b96fbe152f948e6886d9d10226f01615.jpgIMG_20200128_234956.thumb.jpg.372747ebc4faa35991c837b935e5ad72.jpg

Edited by MarkosCrete2

So i got ny zapdos to psychic marina to reroll its ivs.. when i rerolled them it got very good ivs so i decided to keep it like this and presses yes. But when i reloged it was with its first ivs and my reroll ticket was gone. Pls help. The second photo is before i put the reroll and the first is after i put it.. i m sure i did no mistakesnbcs i have rerolled many times.[ATTACH type=full" alt="124799]124799[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="124798]124798[/ATTACH]

Hi there @MarkosCrete2

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Just to confirm, after choosing which legendary you want to reroll, and also choosing what you want to reroll (Iv's or nature), you''ll be taken to this screen. [spoiler=IV reroll confirmation]Screenshot_2575.png.9960f572354db19f1095e48a8c29cb99.png

Pressing "Yes" on this screen will take you to a preview for your legendary pokemon, with its new Iv's, and Psychic Marina should ask you if you want to apply your Iv's. At this point if you disconnected or logged off, then the Iv's will not save. If you however logged off/disconnected after pressing yes, then the new Iv's will be applied and saved. Did you log off before or after pressing yes on the final screen?

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a great day!

Hello and thanks for ur reply. I have some experience and i have done many rerolls to almost all my legendaries and its first time this happening to me. I pretty sure i pressed yes bcs as u can see in the picture there is no question and my ivs have been set bcs i had already pressed yes. I dont know what went wrong but i always try to be careful with what i press.

Still no awnser to know if u gonna help me or not.. at least tell me a no or something..

Hello @MarkosCrete2

I am terribly sorry for the delay.

We've been trying to investigate the issue. It seems that the only way your Zapdos could have lost its new iv's was due to a server crash. If that was the case, then I suggest you check this out: Hit by a rollback. Unfortunately though, we cannot revert the iv's of your Zapdos.

We've recently implemented a command that saves your character, so you don't need to force-save via re-logging. The command is "/save" and there is a 30 second cooldown.

I do hope you understand, and i'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks and have a great day.