Um hello everyone

Guest Melodystar

1. 1.

Guest Melodystar

Hello there my name is Melody im new to Pro but not pokemon a friend of mine told me about Pro but i dont know if they still play (or what their IGN was :Crazy: )

Anyway its nice to meet all of you and i hope we can become friends :Smile: :Heart:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DeloDubby

hey? nice to meet you , im new too this game as well i heard it was really awesome. my question to you is are you able to get into the game at this moment because it keeps saying not connected to server when i try to log in. does the server close at certain times?

Guest Melodystar
104328 Welcome to PRO :)

thank you very much :thanks:

104330 hey? nice to meet you , im new too this game as well i heard it was really awesome. my question to you is are you able to get into the game at this moment because it keeps saying not connected to server when i try to log in. does the server close at certain times?

i think its offline right now? Maybe they're updating something

either way its nice to meet you :y:

Guest DeloDubby

i think its offline right now? Maybe they're updating something

Awesome Thank you for the information, and it'd be so cool starting off with a new friend so im very glad to meet you as well. cant wait to start this Pokemon journey. :Grin: :Cool:

Guest Melodystar
104334 i think its offline right now? Maybe they're updating something

Awesome Thank you for the information, and it'd be so cool starting off with a new friend so im very glad to meet you as well. cant wait to start this Pokemon journey. :Grin: :Cool:

Lets be great friends

Hi Melody and welcome in game ^^

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY