I am soft locked in pewter city

Casium

I made this account in 2016 it says. I don't think i played it at all. When i signed in i had to merge from red. I signed into silver i am in pewter city with no pokemon or pokedex so i can not do anything i am stuck. in the picture you can see in the bottom that i dont have a pokedex.

pokemans.thumb.png.a3db469a0bab94d332100a8dea561663.png

I made this account in 2016 it says. I don't think i played it at all. When i signed in i had to merge from red. I signed into silver i am in pewter city with no pokemon or pokedex so i can not do anything i am stuck. in the picture you can see in the bottom that i dont have a pokedex.

Hello,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

You've been part of a server wipe some time ago. This was done to improve the server stability.

I can offer you a account reset on the silver server if you want? It means you will have to restart your adventure. Let me know.

You will keep the 120 coins you have right now of course.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

That works for me no problem! just happy that i will be able to play!

Hello,

Your account got reset and you should be able to play on the silver server now.

I wish you goodluck with the story and if you have any questions make sure to ask them here on the forums in the right subforum.

Have a good day.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.