Lost items

Batsbeerjelmar

started the elite four and i ended up in the battle against Lance when my game crashes. At this point i lost around 25k of healing items. I wanted tot report this but i thought in myself, well shit happens. But when i went in for the second time it happend again and now i lost 50k already due to the crashes of the game. I neef that money to defeat the elite four. I would hope you van see my problem and refund the money i lost.

started the elite four and i ended up in the battle against Lance when my game crashes. At this point i lost around 25k of healing items. I wanted tot report this but i thought in myself, well [heck] happens. But when i went in for the second time it happend again and now i lost 50k already due to the crashes of the game. I neef that money to defeat the elite four. I would hope you van see my problem and refund the money i lost.

Hello @Batsbeerjelmar.

I am really sorry for the caused inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we don't refund money.

This due to players who accepted their loss in the past, it would be unfair to refund your money now because we didn't refund them aswell.

About the rollback

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a Rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it.

Once again I am sorry for the caused inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

We can't refund the money, but I can give you some tips to make some.

Some easy ways to make money:

• Do diggspots (3day cooldown)
  • Battle Bosses/NPC's. (You can check the cooldown of the bosses with the Boss cooldown checker in Celadon city. NPC's have a 7 day cooldown)
  • Hunt Pokemon for selling purpose.

If you have a question about said above, please don't hesitate to ask.

I wish you a good day!

Kind Regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.