Poke Window at the Spot and Release

Lepper

I think this has been addressed before, where it was said that:

It's straying a long distance from the original games; some things are destined to change, this I would say is not one of those things. It's a basis of pokemon.

The workaround is to have open pokemon slots or just take regular trips to the PC (get two good poliwags? Then good! Sell one, you just made cash because you got lucky!)

It's just another shortcut suggestions, which, if all of these shortcut suggestions were implemented, would massively cut the game's longevity; you can still release them from your box. Remember that the reward comes from the effort put in, how much effort you put in determines how happy you are with the result. Example being I get little happiness from creating teams on real Pokemon now because I can EV a pokemon and level it to 100 in 5 minutes. I've also created complete battle-ready teams in a single day. If this was the case, it's cutting the time shorter and shorter until eventually this could become actuality.

Unfortunately this isn't just about your suggestion, it's about the category your suggestion falls into, which many would say is a slippery slope into an effortless (and rewardless) gaming experience.

Yes, you could say "you still have to catch the pokemon, you still have to do this, that, the other etc" but the general issue is it's one more stack on the jenga tower of shortcuts until it comes tumbling down.

shqhK5q.png