Adding Gravity to the Game

Mcschitter

I understand this falls under the potentially implementable section of suggestions but nonetheless this is something I would like to advocate for the following reasons:

PROS

Adds PvP game diversity and extra dimensions of gameplay avenues previously withheld from us to counter the current meta

Magnet Rise and Roost are already coded correctly in the game to my knowledge, and the way those moves interact makes it seem like gravity should be a low effort move to add which helps offset its small or gimmicky usage as is

CONS

Requires resources put into it to be coded while being low usage and generally held a gimmick move. Though true, as mentioned, as far as I can tell this move has the tools already in place to quickly implement it would appear and just because a move is niche does not mean it is bad or should be neglected. Rather it should be viewed as a investment of how worthwhile it is to take time to be added versus other efforts

EDIT: Also did not consider the effort that would go into an addition of a move tutor for gravity so pokemon like Mew could learn it or if it would get added along with it in any case

-------------------------------------

Just wanted to bring attention to this and I hope others would agree that this is a quick and easy fix to add another quality of life improvement. I know I would highly appreciate this for a team I think has some insane potential in the current meta with such a cool niche move. Thanks again for any consideration towards this I appreciate it.

Edited by McSchitter
  • Like 9

LucarioSignature.gif.350c1b5461dad032ce9444ecf1edfdf8.gif

Check out my YOUTUBE if you like fun shenanigans:

https://www.youtube.com/c/McSchitter

• 4 months later...