Pokemon problem

Progamer123

Respected sir,

I posted a thread from Lordnaitik2004 and it was moved to general support.When I try to open that thread in lordnaitik2004 it shows that we ran into problem.And you dont have permission to view this page.So I posted a new thread in this acc and this thread was deleted by saying reply to previous thread.Sorry but I am not able to open that page and so not able to reply.

My problem:

I am an old player but due to some circumstances have to take a drop for 20 months.Actually my laptop broke suddenly and I had to stop game.Before that day I have given my some pokemons to my frnd.Now I again started playing after 2 years.But now my friend has left game and he had logged in last in 2018.So can staff help me to get my pokemon back?

Some of my pokemon are - Pelliper , kingdra, clefable , togekiss.

Ign - Lordnaitik2004

Sv - Silver

Thanking You

Lordnaitik2004

Screenshot_20200202-160708_Chrome.thumb.jpg.89cb457ada409350dfba18e4c2d05125.jpg

I don't think that will be possible to be honest, anyways wait for a moderator but since you gave the pokemons there is not much to do now, unless you contact your friend and ask him to log in and give the pokemons back, that is probably the best option.

If you are having problems getting pokemons i can help you and lend you a false swiper and some Sync so you can start hunting etc.

My discord tag: Samurai#1230

image.png.f987891793a787f38288ae564a7c5d82.png