Guildy Discord Bot - Guild Bank Management & Guild Credits System

Aquacry

[TAKEN DOWN, until you want to use.]

Guildy - Discord Bot

A bot that keeps track of your guild's bank and includes a guild credits system to organize guild shops, etc.

About

Guildy was made with a purpose to be helpful to guilds for managing guild banks right in their Discord Server. Guildy is a multi-server bot. It includes a guild credits system that can be used for guild shops, events, etc. It is written in discord.js. "g!" is the default prefix.

Features

• Guild Bank Money management - with screenshot of transactions

• Guild Bank Pokemon management - each Pokemon deposited have unique nickname, level, OT, screenshot link

• Awesome find system with three methods - by Nickname/Author(OT)/Level

• Supporting 1000 Pokemon in bank! (There might be a increase in future)

• Unlimited bank money

• Guild permission roles to define permissions of commands

• Guild credits system - with change-able currency name!

• Change-able prefix

• Welcome system - configure welcome message & welcome channel too!

• Set Guild configuration values!

... and is ready to accept your suggestions!

Notes

Guildy is yet capable of having many improvements and updates. I didn't add it to DBL, since it's only for PRO Guilds. Guildy can be used individually (but in a server) too for keeping track of your own Pokemon in Discord. It DOES NOT do anything IN GAME. Its just for keeping track of various things.

Developer(s)

Currently me only [DjDeveloper#0470] (DjDeveloper#7777 till I have nitro)

Invite

here

Getting started

When you invite Guildy, the first thing to do is: make 3 roles for Leader, Officer, Member.

Then use (prefix)grole "set" "leader" "leader role name", (prefix)grole "set" "officer" "officer role name" and (prefix)grole "set" "member" "member role name"

The above commands will set Guild command permissions for these roles.

Guildy have a command called gset. It can be used to set guild data, which is later shown in ginfo command.

Use (prefix)gset "config key" "value"

Valid keys are: guild-name, guild-currency, guild-server, guild-owner, guild-currency. Setting all guild data is recommended, to make the difference!

Now, the bot is set-up to be used for your Guild! You can use (prefix)help to get a list of commands, and can also do (prefix)help command name to get info of a command.

Permissions

Welcome (a config command) requires MANAGE_SERVER permission in Discord, and also prefix and gset command requires it too.

bank.money => requires Leader, Officer, or Member role.

bank.pokes.add, bank.pokes.del, bank.money.add, bank.money.sub, bal.do => requires Leader, Officer role.

Feel free to post your suggestions and feedback below!

Edited by diljitsandhu
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
Sounds very coold i invite the bot to try it but its offline and I havent understand how you use his command what prefix we have tou use one of these. ^ ! / Can you help me?

GeoMine, as I said, I had taken down bot. If you are going to use it, contact me on Discord DjDeveloper#7777, I'll make it online from now. Also, prefix is configurable, if you in case forget it, tag bot and say prefix, like "@Guildy prefix".