• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello.

This auction will be voided as it violates the following rule:

If the auction receives a bid during the last 15 minutes, the ending point is delayed to +15 minutes from that bid, until someone being the c.o. for 15minutes wins. This rule applies only in forum auctions.

(Example: Auction ends on 17:00. If any user bids at 16:46, the auction will end when the clock turns 17:01 and not 17:00. If another user bids at 17:00, the auction will end when the clock turns 17:15 and not 17:01 and so on.)

I will not issue any punishments because it looks like auctioner is confused @Gmann.

The +15 min rule applies with a "and so on". That means that the moment Ledow301 bidded on time :02, the auction would continue for another 15 minutes and Kuto's offer is valid. Also since Kuto bidded on :06, it means that the auction should continue until :21.

I want all relevant parties to be online in order to continue the auction for another 15 minutes and with c.o. being Kuto's 850k.

@Kuto @Gmann @ledow301. Please tag me when you are all online. The Infernape will come to me in order to ensure the right procedure for this auction.

Regards,

Logan

P.S. The trade was reversed, money was returned and the Infernape is with me to run the auction for the last minutes. I will ensure everything will be according to PRO Trade Rules.

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.