Bypassing protect + infinite pp bug

Malltesers

Hello,

I already told this bug to an admin so i'm pretty sure they are taking care of it but they might be hard busy with everything to do at the moment so i'm glad if testers are aware aswell

Here's the 2nd report i wanted to do about a bug i found while trying to check somes bugs.

(i know the video is too long sorry)

So this bug appear when you stuck yourself on a move with choice scarf/specs/band and use all of your PP against your opponent. Once you have 0 PP, if you click on another move (by mistake or in purpose..) the game will tell you "choice items only allow first move to be used".

Then 3 cases appear :

1. Your opponent selected a move while you did this "missclick" and you will struggle instantly

2. Your opponent hasn't selected a move so you can choose to go struggle by yourself

3. Your opponent hasn't selected a move, if you now click on switching to another pokemon it will make you use the move with 0 PP just like in the video

This bug allow anyone to get infinite pp and even to switch between protect / infinite PP

• Like 1

Hello,

I already told this bug to an admin so i'm pretty sure they are taking care of it but they might be hard busy with everything to do at the moment so i'm glad if testers are aware aswell

Here's the 2nd report i wanted to do about a bug i found while trying to check somes bugs.

(i know the video is too long sorry)

So this bug appear when you stuck yourself on a move with choice scarf/specs/band and use all of your PP against your opponent. Once you have 0 PP, if you click on another move (by mistake or in purpose..) the game will tell you "choice items only allow first move to be used".

Then 3 cases appear :

1. Your opponent selected a move while you did this "missclick" and you will struggle instantly

2. Your opponent hasn't selected a move so you can choose to go struggle by yourself

3. Your opponent hasn't selected a move, if you now click on switching to another pokemon it will make you use the move with 0 PP just like in the video

This bug allow anyone to get infinite pp and even to switch between protect / infinite PP

Hi @malltesers

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I've forwarded the bug to our developers and they are currently working on a fix for it.

Feel free to join our Official PRO Discord to be notified of any bug fixes that will be issued in the future.

Thank you for putting in the effort of reporting this bug.

Have a lovely day!