Legendary Help

Bugsofy

I’ve been seeing more and more people with all the legendary Trios, I took a break but I was under the impression you were only allowed to catch one of each trio, are you able to catch all 3 and if so how? Same process as the normal quest but just different Keys/Bells?

I’ve been seeing more and more people with all the legendary Trios, I took a break but I was under the impression you were only allowed to catch one of each trio, are you able to catch all 3 and if so how? Same process as the normal quest but just different Keys/Bells?

Hi, @Bugsofy.

As Pinklax mentioned above, you can obtain the other legendaries via world quest.

Note that there are two wrong information inside the guide.

First is that to obtain two tickets you now only need to submit 3% of the total IVs.

Second is that the hidden ability is not fixed for all pokemons.

The ability depends on the pokemon PvP usage, for example dragonite needs hidden ability so it's fixed to only obtain ha on the other hand, for tyranitar you need sand stream (normal ability) so hidden ability is not fixed.

I hope this answered your question.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love