Bosses: Change Pokes and heal before battle

Onkelles

Hy there,

I have a small suggestion again... It would be really helpful if Bosses would heal your Pokes before the battle and that you get to rearrange your Pokes before battle or at least to pick the lead. It's mostly to help me against being stupid. Cause when I do bosses I usually lead with my Klefki that has only Status Moves. Now if i walk to a Boss with Digletts or Magnet Pull Magnemites I can only relog and walk there again. When I put another Poke in lead I usually forget to reorder them again until its too late :D And that often costs me the win :-/

The healing would be nice cause on the way to the boss theres sometimes Battles and here again I usually forget to refill HP/PPs ofc.

The second one isn't that important. Both are ofc only suggestions but it really would be nice if at least the first one gets considered :-)

Thx and greetings,

OnkelLes

GUKF35cI.png

• 1 month later...

When you finish every boss he heals you automatically your pokemons (its true that not refill the pp used) and also about the first point lets take for example the diglett cave you just have to change the klefki in second slot and bring one other poke in first slot then if you forgot to change the pokes just press no when the boss will ask you if you are sure you want to face him or just simply use repels till you get there xd

Just a Greek dude.